5 Fun things to do for kids during Covid-19
We have some wonderful ideas for you to try with your kids at home during lockdown. We have also provided you with some great websites to assist you with these fun adventures.
- Set up a treasure hunt. Treasure hunts are easy and depending on how many items they need to find, you can keep your kids entertained for a long time ( www.todaysparent.com )
- Take them on a virtual tour of an aquarium or game drive ( www.virtualtours.co.za )
- Bake together - this is always a great way to help them with measuring out ingredients and of course making delicious goodies ( www.delish.com )
- Have a picnic - Grab a sheet, whatever food you have, and enjoy a living room picnic or take the fun out into the backyard if you are able
- Make your own playdough ( www.bbcgoodfood.com )